Step your way into Property Investment Series: Step 2
People need somewhere to live. You can profit by meeting that need. To do this successfully requires research and following a proven formula. Below are two ways to make money from property:
- Subdividing and developing an existing property.
- Buying, subdividing and developing a new property.
This four part series will outline the formula to guide your through Property Investment. If you already own a property that is suitable for subdividing, congratulations! You’re halfway there.
STEP TWO: BUILD YOUR TEAM
The right team will save you time, money and stress.
- Utilse a building broker to co-ordinate your project. There will be a range of professionals doing specific tasks as well as government instrumentalities to deal with. An experienced building broker is the ideal person to assist you to keep things on track.
- The money that you pay to your team is not an additional cost. That expenditure will always be part of the cost of a development. By having your own team however you are more likely to maximize the benefits that flow from using these professionals.
- Having a team who are specialists in their own areas of expertise plus someone to bring them in at the right time will enhance the opportunity for profit.