- Plans come in all shapes and sizes, you can draw them, we can draw them or you can find a builder’s plan or display home that you like. The downside with builder’s plans, however, is the copyright (they belong to the builder). Even if you change or tweak the plans you can still fall foul of copyright and often other builders do not want to quote them leaving only one choice. To overcome this problem we work with you turning your ideas or ours into designs that are truly yours. Only then can we obtain quotes from a number of builders for you to choose from.
- Listed below are samples of plans of different shapes and sizes that we have created with our clients.
- As a bonus under the Courtyard and Villa selection there is a range of plans that have already been created to suit first home buyers, down-sizers, investors and developers.
- These plans offer a variety of layouts and are designed to be economical to build. To obtain value for our clients we are able to have a number of builders quote them.
- Under the ‘Personalise your Home’ heading there are a number of optional facades and upgrades for the Courtyard and Villa plans as well as a comprehensive list of specifications that many of our clients include in their dream home.
- Of course you can customise these plans and use the facades and specifications on any number of designs.
If you are thinking of building your first or family home, subdividing or developing, call Jon Carey on 0412025528 for a no obligation chat.